3 1 4
There is plenty to love about this stylishly three-bedroom home situated in leafy Edenvale Street, Underwood. Lovingly renovated, this 1980’s highset exudes charm and appeal.
Built on a 607sqm allotment the home comprises two levels. The open front veranda is afforded privacy by the established gardens, creating a lovely welcome to the home and a pleasant spot to watch morning sunrises.
Central living upstairs comprises a mix of attractive floorboards and carpet. Three bedrooms offer built-in-robes and ceiling fans, with air-conditioning in the master bedroom. The appealing family bathroom offers bathtub and shower. The main living area is airconditioned and comprises an open plan lounge, dining room and kitchen.
Downstairs has undeniable potential. It has been built in to provide the perfect man cave, home office or rumpus room. Situated on this level is also a laundry, and additional toilet located behind the double garage. The downstairs man cave opens onto a massive outdoor entertaining deck, which is perfect for large gatherings and family events.
A beautifully manicured rear yard features lovely fruit trees and provides double side access and an extra-large carport (perfect for a boat or caravan).
Other benefits: NBN (HFC), Foxtel point, water-efficient and with solar power (10 panels), side double gates opening onto a long driveway with carport
• Three bedrooms, all with fans and built in robes
• Master bedroom also has an air conditioner
• Air-conditioned lounge and dining areas with fan in lounge.
• Front deck, perfect for your morning coffee
• Modern family bathroom with shower over bath, separate toilet
• Brand new carpet throughout, additional storage cupboards.
• Security screens and doors
• Internal laundry with additional toilet
• Man cave with bar, tiled floor
• Two car garage with storage cupboards at rear of garage
• Large outdoor entertainment deck overlooking manicured yard
• Fully fenced yard
• Security screens and doors
• Long concreted driveway extending down the right hand side of the property with double gates and extra high carport (3.7m x 5.3m x 3m high)
Perfectly positioned in a quiet road surrounded by good neighbours and Close to schools, Child care, Underwood Market place, Springwood shopping centre, public transport, 10 minutes’ drive to Westfield Garden City shopping centre with easy access to the motorway, and only 18km to the Brisbane CBD. Plus you can walk to Logan swimming Centre and Library.
•15 min drive to Brisbane CBD & 35 min drive to Gold Coast
•10 min drive to Garden City
•Shopping Centre and Sunnybank Plaza
•Walking distance to Underwood Market Place
•5 min drive to St Peters Primary School & Redeemer College
•5 min drive to Springwood Primary and High Schools
•Walk to multiple Bus Stops
•Multiple parklands within walking distance
If you're looking for a property in a premium location, with potential and terrific value, this should not be missed. Be quick to inspect as it will not be available for long!
Please contact Richard Falwasser from First National Real Estate Rochedale on 0412 009 944 to arrange a viewing of this property.
3 1 4
Property Type - House
Land Area - 607m2
Contact Agent to arrange inspection
Hot Water Electric
Reverse Cycle Air Con
Split System (Air Con)
air conditioning to living room and master bedroom; solar system; large driveway and parking area for large vehicles; double garage; mancave under property